The lovely and very stylish herself Hazel aka Knityoga has nominated me for the stylish blogger meme! Thank you Hazel!!!!
a) Thank the person that awarded you:
Thank you very much, Hazel!
(b) List 7 things about myself:
1. The first record I bought that was not an Elvis Presley one, was T.Rex’s Ride a White Swan
2. I love poetry and when I worked in a dull office I used to secretly post a ‘poem of the week’ on the staff noticeboard
3. If I could have chosen to live in another time I would like to have been a 20s flapper – if only for the pudding basin hats
4. I put multi-theist on the census as my religion, as I have deep spiritual beliefs and enjoy aspects of many faiths, while at the same time abhorring the divisions that the more ridiculous constraints of those different religions cause – as if the power over all creation minds what we eat or wear, when or where we do what we do, and wants us to bless our wars in their name.
5. I am a person of contrasts – I love London and I love the middle of nowhere – I love very sweet and I love very salty – I love silence and I love full volume music
6. I am a Gleek.
7. I would like to sit and watch a watercolourist paint a picture from start to finish
(c) Pass the award to other stylish bloggers:
In no particular order, my choices are: